Discover the new LUMAS Art Magazine
Fall just got more colorful – the latest issue of LUMAS Art Magazine is here, and it’s bursting with stunning new art! We’ll show you just how beautiful giraffes in the front yard can be, and take a look at highlights from a German newspaper’s internationally-acclaimed campaign. You’ll find insights into the world of infrared photography, the background story on our inspiring partnership with Parley for the Oceans, and expert interior design ideas from Architectural Digest. And that’s just the beginning! Request your free copy now and have it sent to you at home or download the PDF below for instant access. Enjoy!
2 / 2016
The new LUMAS Art Magazine
In the latest issue of the LUMAS Art Magazine, you’ll find:
- New Master Editions by Joseph Beuys, Damien Hirst, Takashi Murakami, and Lee Jeonglok
- Exclusive special editions in cooperation with Parley for the Oceans
- Background info and new limited editions by Paolo Pettigiani, GABO, Christophe Jacrot, Werner Pawlok, Larry Yust, Klaus Thymann, Giorgio Lo Cascio, Justin Barton, and Andreas Chudowski
- The first part in Dr. Jan Seewald’s fascinating series on the history of photography
- An interview with artist Beatrice Hug
- Exhilarating interior design ideas from Architectural Digest with expertly curated art from LUMAS
- New works from Peter Funch, Antonia Rojas, and the Trunk Archive
And much more! Enjoy discovering all the latest from LUMAS!